The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul is a lay Catholic organization whose mission is to live the Gospel message by serving Christ through our neighbours in need with love, respect, justice and joy. The Ministry of St. Vincent de Paul Society meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month in Room 3.
Who We Are
SSVP Conference Members 2016
What We Do
- Provide temporary assistance to our neighbours in need who reside in our parish and the immediate surroundings
- Food assistance in the form of No-Frills gift cards Clothing and small household items in the form of Salvation Army vouchers
- Beds and small furniture items via our Society Stores and the Thrift stores in our area
- Assist in obtaining large furniture items via the Scarborough Furniture bank
- Other activities are the boy’s and girl’s camps, Bundleup Weekend, Christmas Appeal, KofC Christmas party, KofC winter coats for kids
- Provide advice and guidance on the types of social agencies in our area that could provide further assistance
To Reach Us
If you are interested in what we do, have questions regarding our Society, or are interested in joining. Contact the Parish Office using ext.217 and leave a message and someone will get back to you.