WHAT IS CREDIT CARD
The Archdiocese of Toronto has enabled a facility of Donations by Credit Card to assist you in your support of the work of our parish church through your regular parish offerings and the mission of outreach supported through our own annual appeal, ShareLife.
Donations by Credit Card creates a win/win situation for you and our parish.
It’s a very simple procedure: You register with your info. You Pay. Your gift will be forwarded to our parish. You can make a one time or recurring gift to our offertory.
The work of our parish and ShareLife is made possible through the giving hearts of our parishioners.
In response to changing lifestyles and demands on time and energy, the Archdiocese of Toronto seeks, through Pre-Authorized Giving, to assist you in your giving.
Online Banking may be a good choice for you…
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
Advantages for the Donor:
- Convenience. Your offering is received automatically every month.
- Continual support of your home church when you are away.
- Continual support for ministries, charities and programs funded through ShareLife.
Advantages for the Parish:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions to the parish and to ShareLife.
- Reduction of paper work and bookkeeping.
- Reduction of bank overdrafts
HOW DO I ENROLL?
This is how you make your gift through Credit Card:
- The page will re-direct you to the Archdiocese of Toronto Credit Card Payment form.
- Fill in your details as per the form
- Pay it once or set up a recurring payment for the amount of your choosing
WHO LOOKS AFTER THE PLAN?
The Office of Development of the Archdiocese of Toronto administers the Credit Card Payments for the parishes.
CREDIT CARD – REGISTRATION
All Credit Card registrations are maintained by the Archdiocese of Toronto. Clicking on the button below will redirect you to the Archdiocese of Toronto Credit Card payment page. Fill in the Credit Card details as required.
Choose the type of donation you are to make by clicking on the appropriate buttons below.