WHAT IS ONLINE BANKING
The Archdiocese of Toronto has enabled a facility of Online Banking to assist you in your support of the work of our parish church through your regular parish offerings and the mission of outreach supported through our own annual appeal, ShareLife.
Online Banking creates a win/win situation for you and our parish.
It’s a very simple procedure: You register with minimal info. You receive an Account Number. You set up an Online Banking Payee. You Pay. Your gift will be forwarded to our parish. You can make a one time or recurring gift to our offertory.
The work of our parish and ShareLife is made possible through the giving hearts of our parishioners.
In response to changing lifestyles and demands on time and energy, the Archdiocese of Toronto seeks, through Pre-Authorized Giving, to assist you in your giving.
Online Banking may be a good choice for you…
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
Advantages for the Donor:
- Convenience. Your offering is received automatically every month.
- Continual support of your home church when you are away.
- Continual support for ministries, charities and programs funded through ShareLife.
Advantages for the Parish:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions to the parish and to ShareLife.
- Reduction of paper work and bookkeeping.
- Reduction of bank overdrafts
HOW DO I ENROLL?
This is how you make your gift through Online Banking:
- Fill in the details in the form. This will be submitted to the Archdiocese of Toronto.
- The Archdiocese of Toronto will email you (reply to your submission email) you unique Account Number which identifies you uniquely with the Archdiocese of Toronto.
- In your Online Banking, set up the Archdiocese of Toronto as a payee and use the provided Account Number to register your contributions to you.
- Pay it once or set up a recurring payment for the amount of your choosing
WHO LOOKS AFTER THE PLAN?
The Office of Development of the Archdiocese of Toronto administers the Online Banking for the parishes.