As a Catholic, the Mass is an act of worship that allows one to spend time with God and obtain His graces. A Mass is generally made up of four parts: The Introductory Rite, The Liturgy of the Word, The Eucharist and The Concluding Rite.
At St. Joseph’s, there are various Masses provided to cater to its parishioners and visitors.
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 7:00 pm
Friday 7:30 pm
First Saturday Pilipino Mass
Will resume on 4th June 2022 and continues monthly thereafter.
Rosary 8:25 am
Mass 9:00 am
Mass Schedule Adjustments – July & August
During the Summer months of July and August the following Masses are not celebrated:
First Friday 7:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am
Weekly Mass Timings & Intentions, Reflections, Social Events and other notifications. These publications are made available from September to June and are not available during the Summer months of July & August.
- June 26, 2022 13th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- June 19, 2022 Corpus Christi
- June 12, 2022 Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity
- June 5, 2022 Pentecost Sunday
- May 22, 2022 Sixth Sunday of Easter
- May 15, 2022 Fifth Sunday of Easter
- May 8, 2022 Fourth Sunday of Easter
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF APRIL 30TH TO MAY 7
- April 24, 2022 Second Sunday of Easter Divine Mercy
- April 17, 2022 Easter Sunday Year C