As a Catholic, the Mass is an act of worship that allows one to spend time with God and obtain His graces. A Mass is generally made up of four parts: The Introductory Rite, The Liturgy of the Word, The Eucharist and The Concluding Rite.
At St. Joseph’s, there are various Masses provided to cater to its parishioners and visitors.
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 7:00 pm
Friday 7:30 pm
First Saturday Pilipino Mass
Will resume on 4th June 2022 and continues monthly thereafter.
Rosary 8:25 am
Mass 9:00 am
Mass Schedule Adjustments – July & August
During the Summer months of July and August the following Masses are not celebrated:
First Friday 7:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am
Weekly Mass Timings & Intentions, Reflections, Social Events and other notifications. These publications are made available from September to June and are not available during the Summer months of July & August.
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF APRIL 9TH TO APRIL 16TH
- April 10, 2022 Palm Sunday Year C
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF APRIL 2ND TO APRIL 9TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF MARCH 26TH TO APRIL 2ND
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF MARCH 19TH TO MARCH 26TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF MARCH 12TH TO MARCH 19TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF MARCH 5TH TO MARCH 12TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF FEBRUARY 26TH TO MARCH 5TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF FEBRUARY 19TH TO FEBRUARY 26TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF FEBRUARY 12th to FEBRUARY 19TH