As a Catholic, the Mass is an act of worship that allows one to spend time with God and obtain His graces. A Mass is generally made up of four parts: The Introductory Rite, The Liturgy of the Word, The Eucharist and The Concluding Rite.
At St. Joseph’s, there are various Masses provided to cater to its parishioners and visitors.
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 7:00 pm
Friday 7:30 pm
First Saturday Pilipino Mass
Will resume on 4th June 2022 and continues monthly thereafter.
Rosary 8:25 am
Mass 9:00 am
Mass Schedule Adjustments – July & August
During the Summer months of July and August the following Masses are not celebrated:
First Friday 7:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am
Weekly Mass Timings & Intentions, Reflections, Social Events and other notifications. These publications are made available from September to June and are not available during the Summer months of July & August.
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF NOVEMBER 13TH TO NOVEMBER 20TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF OCTOBER 30TH TO NOVEMBER 6TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF OCTOBER 23RD to OCTOBER 30TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF OCTOBER 16TH to OCTOBER 23RD
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF OCTOBER 9TH to OCTOBER 16TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF OCTOBER 2ND to OCTOBER 9
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 25TH TO OCTOBER 2ND
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 18TH TO SEPTEMBER 25TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 11TH TO SEPTEMBER 18TH
- MASS INTENTIONS WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 4TH TO SEPTEMBER 11TH