TEMPORARILY PAUSED...DUE TO COVID-19
At this time, communal celebrations of Baptism are not allowed. Individual Baptism is allowed with Immediate family and following the
Regulations established by the health Authorities
One of the Seven Sacraments, Baptism is normally the first sacrament that one receives. This is a sacrament that welcomes you into the Catholic Church. Any one who has not yet been baptized can receive the Sacrament of Baptism.
In case of children receiving Baptism, the parents must be registered with the Parish. Adults receiving Baptism, should be registered with the Parish. All inquiries should be directed to the Parish Office during office hours to register for the preparation
Baptism Orientation Package
Download the Baptism Information Forms (see download button). This is a collection of PDF document pages; update the documents as indicated and provide the package including these documents to the Parish Office.
To avoid delays please ensure the following are submitted along with this package.
- Baptismal Information Form
- Copy of the child’s long form birth certificate (or during office hours, bring the original to our office and the secretary can make a copy for you.)
- Copy of a Baptismal Certificate from one or both of the parents
- Mother’s Questionnaire
- Father’s Questionnaire
- Letter of permission from your local parish if required
- Suggested donation is $50.00
With regard to the Baptismal Offering, please submit this on the day of the baptism to the Deacon or Priest who is overseeing the ceremony.