Confirmation means accepting responsibility for your faith and your destiny. The focus is on the Holy Spirit, who confirmed the apostles on Pentecost and gave them courage to practice their faith.
The same Holy Spirit confirms Catholics during the Sacrament of Confirmation and gives them the same gifts and fruits.
October 11th, 2019
We look forward to working with you and your children in preparation to receive the sacrament of Confirmation.
Our registration and enrollment process and requirements are outlined below.
Parents & Confirmation Candidates:
- Complete the attached Registration Form and bring it with you to the Enrollment Mass on Tuesday, November 12th at 7:00 p.m.
- Registration will begin at 6:00 p.m. Please come early to allow time for registration to be completed in advance of the mass starting.
- If your child was not baptised at St Joseph’s Highland Creek a photocopy of his/her baptismal certificate is mandatory and should be attached to their registration package.
- Attend the Enrollment Mass during which the confirmation candidate will submit their Enrollment Form (within this package) and will be presented with your confirmation cross.
- Invite your sponsor and/or Godparent to join you and your parents for this mass in support of the candidate’s journey.
- Please consider volunteering for our Confirmation classes in the New Year. Please bring along your completed form to the Enrollment Mass.
We look forward to seeing you on November 12th at 7:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation Enrollment Mass:
- Tuesday, November 12th at 7:00 p.m.
Parent Volunteer Meeting:
- Sunday, November 17th at 1:00 p.m.
- Held from January to May 2020
- Tuesday, May 19th at 7:00 p.m.
- St. Brendan and St. Jean de Brebeuf
- Wednesday, May 20th at 7:00 p.m.
- Cardinal Leger, St. Dominic Savio, Sunday School
For both Masses, gown pick up at 6:00 p.m.