Confirmation means accepting responsibility for your faith and your destiny. The focus is on the Holy Spirit, who confirmed the apostles on Pentecost and gave them courage to practice their faith.
The same Holy Spirit confirms Catholics during the Sacrament of Confirmation and gives them the same gifts and fruits.
We look forward to working with you and your children in preparation to receive the sacrament of Confirmation. Our registration and enrollment process and requirements are outlined below.
Parents & Confirmation Candidates:
- Complete the attached Registration Form and bring it with you to the Enrollment Mass on Tuesday, November 13th at 7:00 p.m.
- Registration will begin at 6:00 p.m. Please come early to allow time for registration to be completed in advance of the mass starting.
- If your child was not baptised at St Joseph’s Highland Creek a photocopy of his/her baptismal certificate is mandatory.
- Attend the Enrollment Mass during which the confirmation candidate will submit your Enrollment Form (within this package) and will be presented with your confirmation cross.
- Invite your sponsor and/or Godparent to join you and your parents for this mass.
We look forward to seeing you on November 13th at 7:00 p.m.
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org