Donations – Pre-Authorized Giving
WHAT IS THE PRE-AUTHORIZED GIVING PLAN
The Archdiocese of Toronto has established a Pre-Authorized Giving Plan to assist you in your support of the work of our parish church through your regular parish offerings and the mission of outreach supported through our own annual appeal, ShareLife
Pre-Authorized Giving creates a win/win situation for you and our parish.
It’s a very simple procedure: When you participate in Pre-Authorized Giving, your offering will be withdrawn from your account on or about the 20th of the month. This amount will then be deposited in the parish’s account.
The work of our parish and ShareLife is made possible through the giving hearts of our parishioners.
In response to changing lifestyles and demands on time and energy, the Archdiocese of Toronto seeks, through Pre-Authorized Giving, to assist you in your giving.
Pre-Authorized Giving may be a good choice for you…
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
Advantages for the Donor:
- Convenience. Your offering is received automatically every month.
- Continual support of your home church when you are away.
- Continual support for ministries, charities and programs funded through ShareLife.
Advantages for the Parish:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions to the parish and to ShareLife.
- Reduction of paper work and bookkeeping.
- Reduction of bank overdrafts
HOW DO I ENROLL?
This is how you make your gift through the Pre-Authorized Plan:
- Decide on the amount of your gift to our parish and/or ShareLife to be withdrawn from your account each month.
- Fill out the form in this brochure and attach a cheque from your account marked “VOID.”
- Put the form and void cheque in an envelope and place in the collection basket or mail to the parish office.
WHO LOOKS AFTER THE PLAN?
The Office of Development of the Archdiocese of Toronto administers the Pre-Authorized Giving Plan for the parishes.
HOW WILL PRE-AUTHORIZED GIVING REPLACE MY CURRENT GIVING?
Small cards will be available to place in the collection basket. Please note that our parish office will issue receipts for all gifts.
DONATE WITH BANK CARD – REGISTRATION FORM
If you prefer to submit a paper form. You can download the Pre-Authorized Giving Form by click on the button below. Print and fill in the details and return it to the Parish Office or drop it in to the Offertory basket during any of the masses