Good Shepherd Provide a Meal Program
To all parishioners and friends who participate in the program, The Good Shepherd Centre in downtown Toronto has closed its drop-in meal program and is instead providing take away meals.
As a result, the monthly casserole program is deferred until further notice.
We will advise you through the website when the program resumes.
Annie & Peter Alkins
Tel 416 283 7420
The casseroles parishioners prepare feed the needy who visit the Good Shepherd Refuge on Queen Street East.
How the program works:
- A lidded casserole container and recipe are provided.
- You can find them in our Office’s vestibule.
- Prepare the same meal once a month.
- Drop off the FROZEN casserole on the dates provided below between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. after the Saturday mass in the west parking lot.
- Drop of dates for 2019
- Jan. 5; Feb. 2; Mar. 2
- Apr. 6; May 4; Jun. 1
- Jul. 6; Aug. no pick up; Sep. 7
- Oct. 5; Nov. 2; Dec. 7
- An empty container will be exchanged when you drop off.
We encourage you make extra because it is delicious!
It’s a simple plan that provides many in need. To participate or have any questions please contact:
Annie Alkins: 416-283-7420
It is a joy to express my gratitude to those past and present who have contributed to this program. Thank you.